Sales Development Rep
Anywhere / US
An energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships. A self-starter, highly intelligent, focused and well-organized individual, who wants to join an early-stage startup and build out the foundations of our sales team. The ideal candidate will join our growing team and will experience the ins and outs of selling SaaS to Mid-Market and Enterprise businesses. You should have a hunger to learn the full sales cycle from prospecting and qualification through negotiation – exclusively via web-meetings. You should be comfortable with all means of communication e.g. phone, email, chat, web-conferencing etc.
On a typical day you will...
- Create outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generation
- Attend conferences and develop an understanding of our communication infrastructure
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-ups
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads
- Excellent verbal English communication skills, both written and oral (native, fluent - must)
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound emails and calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ideally Hubspot CRM
- Excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
Would be a big plus if you…
- Have worked as an SDR for a SaaS startup
Why you should join us...
At Akooda, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live by, and are at the core of our staff, product, and service.
We believe in creating a work environment where the standard is that each and everyone is:
- Upfront: We champion openness and encourage sharing success as well as faults.
- Trustworthy: We don’t waste time on ego - everyone is given utmost respect from the get-go.
- Effortless: We take ownership and initiative to lead challenges through hurdles.
- Flexible: We pride ourselves on a creative and frugal approach to problem-solving.
Other perks of the trade…
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Flexible, outcome-based culture with a hybrid work model.
- Unlimited PTO and generous parental benefits to bond as a family.
Why you should join us...
Akooda is a first-of-its-kind operational intelligence platform helping organizations make actuals meet plans. More and more companies, big and small, turn to Akooda to help rally everyone around an unbiased, autogenerated single version of truth representing their business.
We’re a small yet well-funded company with offices in the best cities in the world - Tel Aviv and New York. Looking at today’s economical climate, there has never been a better time to join a startup at our stage. With us, you’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software powered by cutting-edge AI and NLU technology.