Head of Sales
Anywhere / US
A dedicated and passionate sales leader to manage and develop a winning and scalable sales strategy to achieve the company’s goals. Reporting directly to the CEO, and as part of the management team, the ideal candidate has a proven track record managing pipeline and hitting annual targets. Primary responsibility will be leading by example by executing on the sales processes for strategic accounts and providing coaching to other team members.
On a typical day you will...
- Define the sales playbook, ensure it is applied by the team, and identify where improvements can be made to achieve sales goals
- Develop a deep understanding of the value proposition and product benefits to make a compelling pitch to prospects in pipeline, and at scale in events and conferences
- Hire a sales team and instill best practices for leveraging all of our company stacks to build scalable and performant sales operations
- Drive strategy, compensation planning, quota setting as well as tracking progress towards pipeline attainment, new business and expansion targets as well as churn and contraction
- Be a trusted business partner for the Marketing and Product team, bringing forward opportunities to relentlessly improve the way we find, close, and service our customers
- Report on key initiatives, and core KPIs in cross-functional meetings - such as the weekly pipeline sync and sales & renewal forecast
- Act as a liaison between Product, Marketing, and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap to close more deals
- 3+ years experience as Head of Sales in a startup company with a focus on the US market
- Experience working with a multi-segmented B2B SaaS solution, including Enterprise and PLG
- Successfully built, scaled, and led high-performing sales teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, complemented by a confident presentation style
- Solid professional network and strong ability to build a relationship with decision-makers
- Strong process management skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Understanding of intricacies and complexities of our market and its economics
- Ability to work across boundaries and geos - 30%-40% travel required
- Listening and discovery skills through high-value questions and collaboration with prospects
Would be a big plus if you…
- Have an MBA degree
- Worked within the cloud industry and ecosystem
- Had an organizational consulting background
Why you should join us...
At Akooda, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live by, and are at the core of our staff, product, and service.
We believe in creating a work environment where the standard is that each and everyone is:
- Upfront: We champion openness and encourage sharing success as well as faults.
- Trustworthy: We don’t waste time on ego - everyone is given utmost respect from the get-go.
- Effortless: We take ownership and initiative to lead challenges through hurdles.
- Flexible: We pride ourselves on a creative and frugal approach to problem-solving.
Other perks of the trade…
- Competitive compensation in equity and salary
- Flexible, outcome-based culture with a hybrid work model.
- Unlimited PTO and generous parental benefits to bond as a family.
Why you should join us...
Akooda is a first-of-its-kind operational intelligence platform helping organizations make actuals meet plans. More and more companies, big and small, turn to Akooda to help rally everyone around an unbiased, autogenerated single version of truth representing their business.
We’re a small yet well-funded company with offices in the best cities in the world - Tel Aviv and New York. Looking at today’s economical climate, there has never been a better time to join a startup at our stage. With us, you’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere, building a whole new category of software powered by cutting-edge AI and NLU technology.