Full-Stack Marketing Manager
Anywhere / US
Who we are
Akooda is on a mission to help employees and managers understand and navigate the digital, hybrid, and remote work world. We aspire to bring back the magic of a few people in a garage to growing companies by utilizing the latest developments in AI and data science. At Akooda, we value ownership, transparency and teamwork and we put as much emphasis on developing each other as we do on developing great products, under our common vision on the future of work. We love what we do, we have a ton of fun, we are bringing our full selves to work, and we are always looking for people who share our passion to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a brilliant and multidisciplinary Full-Stack Marketing Manager to lead our category creation in the Future of Work space, and scale our B2B marketing machine for our one-of-a-kind product. You’ll be responsible for researching, designing and executing our marketing strategy across the domains of content, digital, PR, social, data insights and more. As an early member of the team, you’ll receive an uncapped scope of responsibilities, ownership and opportunities to drive impact, as well as front row seat and active role in the scaling of the company. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Business Officer and work closely with the CEO.
What you have
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience in B2B or B2C SaaS
- Passion and ability to build strong and compelling narratives based on deep understanding of personas and users’ pains
- Sharp analytics; ability to work with large data sets and extract insights to support content and narrative building
- Impeccable communication skills; ability to convey highly complex ideas verbally and in multiple forms of writing: social posts, thought leadership, case studies, professional guides, etc.
- Strategic thinking and thorough experience with research, positioning, and strategy frameworks
- Creativity, vision, ability to generate highest quality original content
- Entrepreneurial mindset, bias to action and can-do-anything attitude
- Aptitude for managing internal and external stakeholders and vendors, strict timelines, and quality assure deliverables
What you might also have
- 2-3 years of Management Consulting experience
- Experience with data analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics)
- Prior early and growth stage start-up experience
The Akooda Team