Customer Success Manager
Anywhere / US
Who we are
Akooda is on a mission to help employees and managers understand and navigate the digital, hybrid, and remote work world. We aspire to bring back the magic of a few people in a garage to growing companies by utilizing the latest developments in AI and data science. At Akooda, we value ownership, transparency and teamwork and we put as much emphasis on developing each other as we do on developing great products, under our common vision on the future of work. We love what we do, we have a ton of fun, we are bringing our full selves to work, and we are always looking for people who share our passion to join us on this amazing journey.
We are looking for a brilliant and multidisciplinary Customer Success Manager to lead and scale our customer success efforts for the new category we are creating in the Future of Work ecosystem. This is a one of a kind opportunity to become a trusted advisor to our customers as well as directly influence the building of our product and IP.
You’ll be responsible for managing and cultivating long term relationships with customers of all levels including senior executives, and help them get the most out of Akooda in managing their teams. You will lead and scale our onboarding, product education, change management and new solutions implementation, establishing a normal work cadence with customers and acting as a force multiplier for value they derive from our platform. You’ll seek growth opportunities with customers and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring the voice of the customer to our development, marketing, sales and operations. You will support marketing in developing success stories, case studies and referrals to fuel future growth.
As an early member of the team, you’ll receive an uncapped scope of responsibilities, ownership and opportunities to drive impact, as well as front row seat and active role in the scaling of the company. You will be reporting directly to the COO and work closely with the CEO.
What you have
- 3-5 years experience in customer success, sales or other customer facing roles.
- Passion and outstanding ability to build relationships and cultivate trust through empathy, sociability and charisma.
- Impeccable problem solving skills, creative and analytical approach to solving problems, driving the so-what and adding value in ambiguous situations.
- Familiarity with management frameworks and working with senior executives to drive impact in large organizations.
- Ability to work fully independently to drive research and analysis and generate insights.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, bias to action and can-do-anything attitude.
What you might also have
- 2-3 years of Management Consulting experience
- Prior early and growth stage start-up experience
The Akooda Team